Broomfield FISH – Feeding Families and Fueling Hope
Broomfield FISH (Fellowship in Serving Humanity) is a registered 501©3 nonprofit organization that focuses on serving neighbors in the Broomfield community that are struggling with economic disadvantages. Broomfield FISH began in 1963 when women from six churches joined together to gather and distribute food. Over the years, FISH has evolved to also provide self-reliance programs to Broomfield residents.
“The mission of Broomfield FISH is to meet our neighbors’ basic human needs and provide them with hope and tools to rise out of poverty.” To meet these goals, FISH provides food, financial assistance and mentoring to Broomfield community members.
DID YOU KNOW:
- 48% of those FISH serves are children under 18 years old
- 70% of monthly income for FISH families goes into housing
- Many senior citizens living on a fixed income have to make the choice between buying food or necessary medications
We at Arbor Dental Group are proud to partner with this exemplary organization, and we invite you to join us in helping Broomfield FISH!
HOW CAN I HELP:
- Donations. In 2020, 93 cents of every dollar donated went directly into assisting Broomfield residents. Your donation helps Broomfield FISH distribute food, emergency utility assistance, housing assistance and other necessary financial aid to families in Broomfield.
- Word of mouth. Greater awareness of what Broomfield FISH does helps them gather more volunteers and donations to make an even greater difference in the community.
Please contact our office at 303-425-1000 if you have any questions. We look forward to serving the community with you!